An important deadline for students is coming this week. COURSE SELECTIONS for next year are due in PLUS the School Activity Fees (SAF). Students were given the information letter with their Report Cards and should follow these steps.
- Choose courses for next year on CAREER CRUISING.
- Print out Course Selection and have parents SIGN THE FORM.
- Bring in your signed forms + $100 SAF (Student Activity Fee) on the assigned date.
- MONDAY FEB 26th ~ Grade 9 Homerooms collection
- WEDNESDAY FEB 28th ~ Grade 10 Homerooms collection
- THURSDAY MARCH 1st ~ Grade 11 Homerooms collection
- FRIDAY MARCH 2nd ~ Grade 12 Homerooms collection (Gr. 12’s are requested to print the “not returning” form and submit to Guidance, if applicable)
PLEASE NOTE: IB Students are required to bring in a SEPARATE CHEQUE for their IB Programme Fees (1 cheque for SAF + 1 cheque for IB Fees)