The Religious Education Curriculum at FMM is dedicated to developing knowledge and awareness in order to support ALL our students as they develop into compassionate and critical thinkers. Our focus:
- Defense of human rights and dignity
- The family is honoured as its most important institution
- Multicultural and multi-faith community that broaden students’ worldviews and fosters an inclusive and welcoming community
- An attitude of openness and appreciation for diversity
- Concern for the development of the whole child: intellectual, emotional, physical, social and spiritual for the formation of citizens who promote and protect the common good.
- Global outreach and a concern for the environment